Custom Search

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Revenge...


Sometimes the horns come out... What can I say? The devil gets into me... We all have a weak moment and do something that may or may not be considered "revenge". I guess you can call it what you want. Revenge, pay back, come-uppance. It all works out to be the same. I know that it's not exactly "the Christian thing" to do. I get it... You're supposed to turn the other cheek... Forgive and forget... Whatever.
Sometimes revenge is best served hot and fresh, delivered right there on the spot. It's a simple thing like a knee to the groin when someone fondles you inappropriately. Maybe it's a left hook to the temple because someone tried to take a swing at you because they mistook you for someone else.
But sometimes revenge is a dish best served ice cold, over a bed of delicately seared hatred, with a side of raw vengeance and a nice big cup of shut the fuck up to go with it. A meal planned over time, carefully concocted with all the love and care that you would show a child molester.
<Sigh...> I guess I still need to work on that "letting things go" thing... It seems I may be having an off day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment