Custom Search

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Kung Fu....



Sure I've tried out a few different kinds of martial arts... Do I tout any kind of prowess in any of them? Hell no. I am a spaz of epic proportions and my "skillz" are mostly in self injury and falling on my face. Have I tried NOT to be a spaz? Of course I have! The problem is, the harder I try at not being a spaz the more biblical  are the proportions of my spazosity. I am the undisputed heavy weight champion of spazdom. It's not to say that I don't persevere and keep trying. I'm not one to give up because I spazzed. I have lived with my spazness since the day I was born. Besides, it's a great work out for me to go all spaz and attempt to do the something I'm supposed to be learning, but failing miserably at it AND all those who witness the endless boundaries of my "skillz" apparently get a pretty good ab workout from laughing so hard. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment