Custom Search

Monday, May 2, 2011

Why? Go anyway!!!!!



So, the parental units had been promising to go away for a few weeks.... Vacation or whatever the hell... Whatever. As long as they aren't here, near me, talking to me, I don't really give a shit. Go. Go on your vacation. PLEASE. I beg you.
Who's been following along? Hmm? Well, if you haven't already figured it out, I am forced to live back at my parents', with my four children in hell... To be clear, I am reminded on a daily basis that this is not my house, it is not my home. I am only allowed to stay here. Oh, and did I mention my parents are a couple of nutbag lunatics with SERIOUS issues? Yeah... Don't get me started.
So, they were planning on going somewhere to do whatever for two weeks. How blissful did that sound to me? Two weeks of my being able to run my own life, not have to hear the nagging, bitching and complaining, I would be able to be a parent to my children without being undermined by two individuals who would rather pick a fight with me because it's their hobby.
Flights were scheduled, plans were made, an itinerary was put together and a countdown began. The clouds parted, the angels sang and a heavenly light shone down upon me! That was until a week before their scheduled trip... They canceled it because of something. I don't even remember what the reason was. I just knew that they weren't going.
Maybe I didn't mean to crumple and fall to my knees in defeat and raise my hands skyward and scream out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why? Why would you do this?", but...
I guess that's why they're ignoring me and aren't talking to me... I guess it's as good as them being on vacation... At least they're leaving me alone. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment