Custom Search

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Conspiracy Theories....


Yeah... I have mine... I mean, who doesn't?
There are certain things in life that just don't seem to jive some times... I'm not talking just a little bit either. I am talking, "Huh? WTF??!??" grade kind of "this shit just don't fly!". And of course, the biggest of which are perpetrated by "the man". The "grand plan" that the government has for the people, the cover ups and scandals and things that we DON'T know about... I mean I'm not saying that I'm going to go build a bunker in the backyard and stockpile canned foods and ammo and junk and stuff and hole up in there for the next fifty years, wearing nothing but a tinfoil hat and corn husks for clothes, but it just freaks me out sometimes that there are so many things that we aren't being told, so many things that we aren't privy to, so many things that "they" think might freak us out... Think about it... Aliens from outer space, U.F.O.'s, mysterious deaths and assassinations, questionable deaths and assassinations, (mysterious and questionable being two SEPARATE things, mind you), people, places, things. Truths unknown to "common folk"...
Sheep... That's what the people are... Mindless, unthinking sheep. Easy to control and thinking that everything is fine and dandy and being taken care of. I don't like being a sheep... That's why I ask a lot of questions, stand by my own code of morals and make sure that I'm not going to get trampled under the feet of those trying to control me, my life or the things I do to make sure these things don't happen. Sure, there are some things that are out of my control, some things that I can't do anything about. But you can make for damn sure that it isn't going to be without a fuckin' fight. I'm tired of rolling over. I'm going out to get what's mine because no one is going to make it happen for me simply because I'm a bred, born and raised in the US AMERICAN citizen, who speaks English, has been "given a number", has paid into the system... (Oops... Did I say that "out loud"? I would apologize, but I'm sure everyone knows I wouldn't mean it. Besides, it would cheapen this moment.)
Things are going on. Stuff is happening. We'll never know it, but they are... I kind of scares me that more people aren't asking the questions and demanding answers. It's frightening to me that most people are accepting the small changes that are taking place that are taking away out God given rights as American citizens and accepting the creeping in of something foreign that seems to be destroying us from the inside out. Sheeple are becoming more complacent with the state of affairs in our country. Sheeple are okay with what's going on in our government... The same government given power by it's people to make sure that what they ARE doing DOESN'T happen... The US is becoming the laughing stock. Economy crumbling, it's people are becoming mindless pansies, disasters happening all around us, corruption that's getting worse, crimes that are getting more heinous, we've become split and the rifts keep getting bigger, all while the president takes credit for things he had nothing to do with and goes out to play golf and his wife goes out shopping like all the world is fine and dandy... All of this goes on and people are quietly accepting the slow disintegration of what is supposed to be the world super power... Anybody else seeing something wrong with this picture?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppAM6zreVKw

Seriously... I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment