Custom Search

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My NEW favorite saying.... Well, one of them, anyway...



Now, it's not that I'm all about swearing, though I do pepper bit of conversation with "bad words"... Fine... I liberally apply all seven "things you can't say on TV" as well as some others that may be deemed "inappropriate" by some. It's not like I condone the taking of the Lord's name in vain... But seriously? "Jesus Buddha Christ of Latter Day WINNING" ...That about sums it up! (As stolen from Mat O. via Rosalia M.) I have to tell you, the first time I saw it, I snarfed a copious amount of tea all over the place and sputtered and gagged for three days because of it, but I also laughed like an idiot over it too. Quirk... It's some of the strangest things that I'll find amusement in.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment