Custom Search

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day!



It being the first of April and all, I thought I would address the whole April fools/ practical joker/ ha ha ha thing. For the most part, I don't get it. It's not that I lack a sense of humor or anything like that and I can laugh at myself better than the next guy... (If you lived a day in my life, you'd understand why I laugh so much!)
It's basically a day where you can come up with the most outrageous fib, but on this day all they have to do is turn around and say "April Fools!" and get away with it. Not amusing... And I know quite a few many people who fib about shit every day and I have to tell you, that's not too amusing either...
Meh... It's just a day like any other if you think about it... I swear on all things holy, I will knock out the next fucker that tries to shake my hand with one of those hand buzzers.  Once I plant my fist firmly into that moron's face, I'm going to turn around and say "April Fools! How'd that work out for ya, dipshit!" I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment