Custom Search

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pet Peeve... Another one...


I really don't mind when people borrow my car. If someone needs it and I don't, go ahead... I don't have too many issues with that. As long as there's gas in it when you get back, you haven't dinged it all up and it is in the same condition you left with it and don't wreck it, I don't see the problem.

With that being said though, I HATE getting into my car after my mom or my dad uses it. They mess up the whole feng shui of the car and misalign the chi of all the chakras and totally cloud up the aura of the -ness of my car. The radio is on some talk radio news something, the seat is all wrong, the vents are pointing all in the wrong directions, the steering wheel is all adjusted wrong and the settings for the radio are all messed up... I mean EVERYTHING that they could possibly futz with is futzed with. I get into my car and I'm all "GAAAAAH! What the FUCK?" Then I have to take ten minutes to get everything back to the way it needs to be.
Ya know? Yeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment