Custom Search

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ooey Gooey Puppy Guts...



I know I post frequently about how I love my dear sweet Lucky and how much he means to me and how important he is to me in my life, but I can't help myself. The time we get to spend with each, though on some occasions seem to be infrequent and short, is something that carries us through the days and weeks and months and coming around years. Despite distance (which in the grand scheme, it's really nothing) and the little time we spend (which has always been quality and nothing short of amazing), we've managed to keep it all together and love each other more every day. I don't think there has ever been an occasion when we haven't been there for each other when one needed the other and there is never a moment that either one of us felt neglected, unwanted, unloved or not thought of and it's awesome. I never felt second to anything, I never felt as if I was an obligation, I never was made to feel like anything short of a princess. I'm still not used to it and I think it would be hard pressed for me to say that I will ever get used to it.  And yet, here I have my Puppy Guts telling me "That's the way it's supposed to be!" as he holds me close and hugs me and tells me that he loves me with everything that he is and that it would take every one of his lifetimes for the rest of eternity to show me how much he loves me, but he will show me... <Sigh...> Lovey, Lovey Lovey Gooey Goo! I love you too, Puppy Guts.... XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment