Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Me= Fucking Awesome

I occasionally allow myself an, "I am FUCKING AWESOME!" moment because, well, damn it! I deserve it. And by occasionally, I mean most of the time. My life is such that if I don't do it for myself, it's not really ever going to happen. And it shouldn't be that I'm looking for praise or attention or vindication or whatever from other people because I can't give those things to myself and be proud of who I am. That's just needy and pathetic. Having to have to seek out those things from those around you, whether you know them or not is nothing when you can't grant those things to yourself. It's kind of like living your life to please everyone around you. Having to plaster on a facade of sorts and denying what and who it is that you really are. The actions of a person should speak louder than the words spoken, and if the intent isn't there, it really shows. And really? Why bother? Well, unless you really ARE a douchewad and you know it. Then I guess you HAVE to plaster on some fake whatever and seek out praise from other people in order to make yourself feel better. I'll tell you the secret to that though. Just don't act like such an douchewad and you won't have to worry about it any more. Just sayin'.......

No comments:

Post a Comment