Custom Search

Monday, November 26, 2012

Da Shopping.....

Trying to get the Christmas list shopping crap into the house in a stealthy manner is fucking impossible.... My kids know what the fuck I'm up to when I "go run an errand" and I leave them all home, especially when it comes around this time of year. And being children, they are eager and excited to see what the fuck they got and try ever so hard to get a glimpse of what's in the bags... I do my best to get most of it done during the daytime when the kids are at school, but sometimes, it just doesn't work out that way. Things and stuff get in the way and by the time I get out to the stores, it's already well after the time that they've gotten home from school. SHIT!

I try to make sure that the frivolous things are kept to a minimum and stuff, but I won't deny them the YAY of opening up stuff that they wanted either. And because they have holiday lists that are pretty lengthy, they really DON'T know what they'll end up with.

So, it really has begun...... The year end holidays and all that it entails. I don't like it. Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment