Custom Search

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Good Laughter/ Bad Laughter....

I love to laugh. I've made that known and I make no bones about it. Sometimes I laugh because something is funny. Sometimes I laugh because I might be nervous about something. Sometimes I laugh because everyone else is laughing, but I actually have no idea what the fuck is going on. Sometimes I laugh when nothing is funny. Sometimes I laugh when nothing is funny and it was an inappropriate time to laugh. It happens, what can I say? I don't know whether it's an involuntary thing or what but I laugh even when it's inappropriate. Sometimes, I don't mean to do it. It just so happens to be that some random, funny thought entered into my conscious thoughts and FLABAMMO! I'm giggling like an idiot and getting strange looks and glares from the people around me. Well, not from the people who know me. Well, some of them actually end up pretending NOT to know me when my "episodes" occur. I may not even be making light of the situation or anything like that, but someone will have said a word like "thrust" or "injection" or something and I will absolutely LOSE IT!

Yes, this is another one of my multitudes of quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment