Custom Search

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I don't give a shit.....

I don't see why some people feel the need to make their problems everyone else's problems. You've met them. The eternal victims of circumstances and mean people. The whiners and complainers that don't DO anything to help themselves. They are the ones who sit in their pity pool of perpetual pathetic-ness. (Alliteration can be fun sometimes...) They are constantly whining about the egregious wrong that the universe itself has brought upon them. It's just not fair and everything is wrong in that person's life. Always angry about something, always needing to be miserable about something. Never happy about what's in front of them. They move on to the misery of the next bad thing that they can focus on. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. It just never ends. "I can't believe that I got a spot of mud on my new shoes and THEN to top it off, the tip on my pencil broke when I was trying to fill out this thing I was supposed to have filled out about a month ago! I get hounded all the time for this two sheet thing that was handed to me a month ago and I just haven't had time because I'm so freaking busy feeling sorry for myself and making excuses for why I'm such a DOUCHEWAD! The universe hates me.........." <gag> Shut the fuck up. These assholes bring this shit on themselves.

If a thorough audit of their lives was done, I'm betting dollars to doughnuts that SOLID proof that it was their own faults too. But even then...... No. Instead they would like to keep blaming everything they do wrong on others and make sure that those around them know, it wasn't ever their fault. Nothing ever is. Pathetic. Liars are they all, with WAY too much to hide. It never really works out well for those type when they take on someone "bigger and stronger" and isn't afraid to say, "I really don't give a shit about your shit. Bring it somewhere else, like to your mom or something. Maybe she'll give a shit enough to help you come up with more excuses as to why it's not your fault and tell you everything is gonna be okay.

Stow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment