Custom Search

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bacon Shortage??!?!?!

My fears of this bacon shortage thing is haunting my every waking thought and invading my dreams at night when I sleep..... What if we really DO end up in some kind of bacon crisis? Resulting in a bacon apocalypse? OH MY BACON! We really ARE facing what could be the end of days here! I mean, does this mean we have to find alternative sources of bacon? Is there such a thing? Um....... NO!

It scares me right down to the core that we may not have bacon. There will be rioting in the streets. Neighbors will turn against neighbors. People will be trudging around like zombies moaning, "baaaaacooooon...... BAAaaAAAACOOoOOOOOon!!" It's going to be absolute insanity and chaos! Either that or it will just be me, at the grocery store, weeping in front of the meat section, where the bacon used to be, wearing all black and mourning. I really hope this isn't the case. The world needs its bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment