Custom Search

Friday, November 2, 2012

Despicable Me?

I'm not a complete idiot. I may not be some super genius either, but I function pretty well. So I guess I can say, "Reasonably intelligent by birth..."

Now, depending on what some believe to be the definition of "evil".... Maybe perhaps it is those who have tangled with me and have faced my wrath and lost who see me as this "evil". I mean, I suppose I can't play the hero and superstar in everybody's world. Sometimes I fill the role as the bitch or the arch nemesis. So I guess that would make me "evil" in other people's worlds.... But then again, I'm not going to change and try and please everyone either.... so fine. I guess it is a choice that I remain "evil"...

Some people really need to get the fuck over themselves......

No comments:

Post a Comment