Custom Search

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Job Finding.....

Well, I am coming to the realization that my youngest will be starting kindergarten next fall and I have also accepted the fact that all my babies will be out of the house during the day..... It's time for me to start thinking about getting a jobby job and working outside the home.

The problem is, I don't work well with others, I hate people and I can't stand idiots, all of whom I'd probably have to come in contact with at some point during my duties as a staffer at some place. If I could be left alone to do some task or whatever, and was guaranteed to be left alone and not have to deal with people, that'd be great. The reality of that? I'm not quite sure that would happen. On the other side of that.....

I've got a few ideas kicking around in my head right now and I've started my research already. My ideas have potential and might just work out well for me. I'm kind of excited about them. :) A jobby job...... Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment