Custom Search

Friday, October 19, 2012

You're an idiot.....

I call just about everyone "stupid", "idiot", "moron", "retard", "fucktard supreme".... You get the idea. Sometimes I mean it in a more playful and loving way. Other times, I just mean it. The thing is, I never really realized that there are some whom I call "wondertard" or whatever, and I mean it, but they don't realize that it's true. Is it so hard for them to see that they really ARE as stupid as I see them to be? It kind of ruins it when you have to take the time to explain that you really mean it and give examples of the reasons why you feel this way. It also ruins the whole thing when the person you are trying to convince still thinks you're joking. THAT makes me realize even MORE how correct I was in my assumptions of the depths of their stupidity, which makes me want to point it out even more....  I know.... I've got my one way bus ticket to hell waiting for me..... Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment