Custom Search

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Grr......

I have a pet peeve about people making assumptions. The people who are grabbing something out of your hand before they start asking, "Hey, can I borrow that?". The people who are changing the channel on the television beofre they as, "Hey, can I change the channel?" The people who take something sitting in front of you, a something that you're OBVIOUSLY using, before they ask, "Hey, can I use that?" We've all run across them and there really is no right way to respond. At least I don't think so. My first reaction is usually to swing first. I smack. It grabs the offender's attention very quickly and it makes them think twice about wanting to do that again next time. Others will verbally express their dismay and "What the fuck??!??" their way into regaining their rights to whatever it was the offender took. You get the wishy washies that will just let it happen.... (They drive me nuts too....) and all sorts in between.

But what is with these offenders? I don't get how they think that this behavior is okay. Sometimes I wonder if they realize they're doing it at all, but on the other hand, they HAVE to know that what they're doing isn't exactly cool.... But they do it anyway, which makes me question their upbringing and stuff....

Yet another pet peeve of mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment