Custom Search

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quiet for a reason.....

If one shuts up for long enough and just watches the interactions of other people, or sit back and listens to what people are saying, you can get a pretty good sense of just who and what a person is. I'm not one for people. I don't like them much. I mean, I'm not an antisocial sociopath or anything like that, it's just that, I really can't stand a lot of the people I come across.

Getting a good sense of a person really does save a lot of grief and hassle. You get a solid understanding of whether or not you want to continue speaking with someone or just walk away without saying another word. Just watch, listen, nod your head and smile while you judge and either engage in conversation or turn around and walk away abruptly.

It always makes it all the more awesome when someone who was talking to someone you judges and avoided comes up to you and says, "Oh my GAWD! That person is such an ASS!" And you are left smiling broadly, while knowingly nodding your head, saying to yourself, "Yeah. I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment