Custom Search

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not me.....

I hear, "Not me! I didn't do it!" more times in the house than I really care to count. With four kids running around, and all four of them being a little mischievous most times, I am constantly having to have to see "what happened" only to find something broken, spilled, destroyed, blown up, on fire, cracked, shattered, or something..... And then the fun begins.

It's always the same course of events. I go to where whatever the event happened. I ask, "What the hell happened?" I get the canned response of the shoulder shrugs and the "I don't know...."s and I shoot back with, "Who did this?" and I get four "NOT ME!"-s. :sigh: That part never changes.

Every once in a while, even I have to admit, a certain something will occur that will impress me and the "non guilty" parties (although they ALL act shocked....) and I begin to realize, I have a whole mini army of little me's..... Some days I don't know whether I should be proud or frightened...... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment