Custom Search

Thursday, October 11, 2012

WORSE dancer......

I am the WORST dancer. I truly am. I can make a frog in a blender look like it has mad skillz and talent. But, I have finally come across another who is worse at this dancing thing than me. Someone who has a worse sense of rhythm, someone who has a worse sense of timing, someone who is by far more clumsy than I..... It is unfortunate that it is my eldest son.... I'm not sure whether it was because he was screwing around and trying to act like a deranged monkey hopped up on crack and trying to hump a football or what, but it was pretty bad. I thought I was the end all be all of world's worst dancer, but it seems I may have to give up the crown and pass the scepter on down to my son.... Well, I guess it's good that the title still stays in the family....

No comments:

Post a Comment