Custom Search

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stupidity is overbreeding.....

The more I go out and watch people, the more I get depressed and makes me not ever want to go out into the world again.... Stupidity is everywhere and it's breeding at an alarming rate. More stupid idiots are having more babies every day... Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? I don't think it was just a very stupid comedy. I think it was a warning....  A documentary..... And it seems like it's true.

As much as I would hate to have the government get involved and gain even more power over the people than they already have, I sometimes also think that there should be a licensing process for stupid people, illegal aliens in this country, and certain "bad elements" to breed. I believe that people should have to meet a certain set of criteria in order to procreate. I know.... Not a politically correct thing to say and how dare I try to give power over peoples' reproduction to an uncaring government. On the other side of that, look at what's going on... Is it that hard for people to see what some people are and that they are reproducing? Who hasn't thought, "My GOD! I hope that person doesn't ever have kids!", but then.... They do..... Then, it's not as if though their breeding begets anything more than the same type of idiot from which they came. I feel as if there should be some regulation over the overbreeding of idiots. There's just too many of them.... Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment