Custom Search

Friday, October 26, 2012

Almost Halloween....

Here we are, coming around to that time of year again...... The Halloween candy has been bought. All of them the usual favorites and of course, there's extra bags of everything. I don't really get into the chocolates and sweets all the time, but when Halloween rolls around, the candy goblin in me seems to stir and OM NOM NOM NOM. What can I say? .......Fuck you. Don't judge me.

Of course, I can't set a proper example and nom all that candy in front of the kids. I can't be telling them that candy is bad while I'm shoving a Twix bar into my face. I also can't be telling them that candy is NOT considered a breakfast, lunch or dinner food, when the days leading up to Halloween are of me eating candy for breakfast lunch and dinner,  so I hide the extra bags of it in the closet.....

I hate when the kids come looking for me in the closet when I'm "testing" the candy in the closet by myself! Yeesh! They just wouldn't understand that I'm just being an awesome mom by eating all the candy so that they wouldn't be subjected to all that junk AND it wouldn't go to waste.... :sniffle: I'm such an awesome mom! :wipe tear and flick:  ......Not buying it, huh? Yeah. Neither do my kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment