Custom Search

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The way I see it.....

I don't necessarily see things like everyone else does. I mean, I do, but I don't.... Whether it's a perceptual thing or interpretational or whatever, from person to person, everyone sees things differently. (Proof is in an event occurring in front of ten different people and getting ten different takes on the even that happened.....) Enter: me. I will have noticed that there was a shiny thing on the ground where the guy in the yellow shirt stepped, right before he tripped over the curb... Why does one thing have to be one way and another thing be another if it all happened in the same context of the initial occurrence itself? And melted down all together,  it's how the shit went down. I just happen to notice some unrelated, completely off topic, a random something else. It's kind of weird I guess. Just further proof that we are all different, thinking individuals with our own thought processes..... Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment