Custom Search

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Racism....

I know racism is a terrible thing. One shouldn't judge or dislike a person by the way he or she looks. One shouldn't judge a person by their race, creed, color, religion, beliefs, or any combination thereof. With that being said, I'm going to rant about the thing that everyone thinks on the inside, but doesn't have the balls to come out and say in their outside voice. Fuck you. There's no taking the high ground on this one because we all think the same way about certain things, especially about people. At least I have the balls to "say it out loud".

There are racist labels for all walks and some negative generalizations of one sort or another attached to them all. And yet there is truth to some of this shit.... The first thing anyone does is "once over" people they come across and then they make an automatic judgement even before either opens their mouth. You see people on the street and you go through the thought process: What color are they? So therefore, they must be: <THIS>. Then you play the "threat/ possible threat/ not a threat" game based on your assessment and then, you go from there....

Well, let's go through a few of these "assessments": People who speak in gangstah-nese, the wanna be "thug life" ass hats who commit petty crimes and assault random people because they think they're tough shit and they refer to each others as "niggahs"....What.. Does that make ME a racist because I said it or does that make you a racist for knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.... Chew on that one for a little while....) They come in all sorts of colors. White, black, yellow, purple, green, red, orange.... There isn't a color set for these types, but you avoid them because they must be cracked out gangsters who rape white women or they're just assholes and you don't want to get their stupid on you. Any middle eastern looking mother fucker will make people nervous because they think that they're a terrorist of some sort and they've either got a bomb strapped to their chest or they are carrying some deadly communicable disease or something like that. Whatever. It gives me cause to keep both eyes peeled, one hand on my weapon and the other hand on a secondary weapon. Fuck THAT noise. Hispanic looking assholes are all illegals who crossed the borders illegally and are sucking up the government assistance and sending it back to family in Mexico. Any Asian looking shit head is a dirty, communist chink intent on buying up the U.S,'s debt and taking over America and making it Mini China. Anyone white, wearing a flannel is a stupid redneck hick about to do something stupid after saying, "Here.... Hold mah beer...."... I mean it goes on and on....

Oh. And don't worry. I've got racial slurs and offensive generalizations for everyone. I'm an equal opportunity racist. I think everyone sucks.

I hate to think that I am a racist, but the truth to the matter is, I, like everyone else on this fucking planet, am a racist to some degree. All the races have negative attachments to them. Creed, belief systems and religion? I don't agree with most of them nor do I subscribe to any of it. I think that a lot of people who "follow" religion are just a bunch of sheep who don't know any better. I've done my fair share of bible study and it's sad to think that I may know a lot more about "their good book" then these so called "religious folk" do. ANY religion is really a way to control the masses. Some are a bit more extreme than others. Look at islam.... Seriously? And honestly? I really don't think the world would miss them if they were to disappear one day. I know I sure as shit wouldn't.

And really, I don't know whether it's that I'm a racist so much as it is I just hate people and I am distrustful of almost everyone. It's not as if though I would really count on my fellow man to go above and beyond for anything other than their own selfish wants and needs. Even if it is for themselves, most times, it's half assed and mediocre at best.... The world is going to hell and the people are fiddling like Nero as Rome burned while it's happening. And this is supposed to make me feel any better about the human race? At least by calling myself a racist, I can sort and organize the way I'm going to hate everyone in neatly stacked piles in ascending order.

I offend a lot of people all the time, every day. Simply put, it's because I'm honest about this kind of shit and I put it out there. So, if I have this dislike of all people, does that really count as racism then? Or is it because I've made the generalizations about all people in neatly organized little piles that makes me a racist. I'm not quite sure.... Oh well. I hold to the fact that I probably have racist tendencies, but at least I'm honest about it.... Another little something that I have analyzed and have to add to the pile of "things I  might need to fix in my life".....

No comments:

Post a Comment