Custom Search

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The "Correct" way to do things......

There are SO many things that have a wrong way and a right way to be done. There are things that it really DOESN'T matter. I mean, I once got told that the way I load a dishwasher was wrong or the way I folded laundry was wrong. Are you fucking serious? It gets done and voila. What the fuck difference does it make? Pfft! It doesn't really matter.

Now there ARE certain things that DO require a proper technique or method. For example: The proper way to eat an Oreo, the proper way to eat a Kit Kat, the proper way to eat a s'more, the real way to eat lobster (knowing full damn well, there IS NO WAY to eat one with dignity), the proper way to eat pizza..... Wait a second..... I'm starting to notice a pattern here..... Can't quite put my finger on it, but there is a pattern.......

No comments:

Post a Comment