Custom Search

Friday, August 31, 2012

At least I'm honest about it....

I make no if's, and's, or but's about who I am. Rude, abrasive, crass, I cuss a lot (mostly because go fuck yourself), I complain about a lot of things, I whine about others, I'm flawed, imperfect, I'm cranky, and bitchy and over-caffeinated at times (fine.... MOST times..... Fine, ALL the time.....). I have attentional issues and O.C.D., I'm loud, obnoxious, annoying, and kind of dorky and I have a laundry list of quirks. But it's okay. I like who I am and I'm comfortable in my own skin.

And I get judged by people who live behind a facade, live a lie, and don't know who they really are because they're afraid of what they might see. And then, I get those same people who pretend to want to be my friend, while they talk about me behind my back because of everything that I am.... Nah... No thanks. I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment