Custom Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mooooooom!!!

There are times when I too like to reverse the tables a little and be a pain in the ass to my teen. The quickest way to ruffle his feathers for being an ultra pain in my ass is to put a chink in his coolness with his friends. Whether it's to "fix his hair" or "get that smudge" or ask if he's wearing a clean pair of underpants or saying, "I found those SPONGEBOB UNDERPANTS that you wanted! I washed them and put them in your drawer. Did you see them?" Yeah. Payback is a bitch.

"MO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-M!!!!!! Shut UP!!!!!!!!!!"

The damage is already done sweet pea. He always gets the same reply when he gets all mad. "You know why I did this... I told you I'd get even. You may think it's funny being a pain in the ass, but I've been a pain in the ass for FAR longer than you, N00B!"

I get the obligatory eye roll and exasperated sigh. "Fine.... Sorry...."

That's all I need really. I win again.

No comments:

Post a Comment