Custom Search

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summertime Fare.....

Summertime brings the nommy nom-ness of barbecue... Meat and meat and... um..... MEAT. Did I mention the meat? Yeah I guess some grilled veggies would be nice too, but MEAT.

I love sitting outside and sniffing all the wonderful aromas. Someone is ALWAYS barbecuing somewhere and that nommy smell gets wafted from far and wide, doesn't it? I love the smell of the searing meat and sometimes with BBQ sauce, sometimes not. Spiced, herbed, marinated, rubbed.... Whatever. It's all good! I'm not picky! MEAT!

I am hoping that I am able to consume MORE barbecue noms than I ever have before, making THIS YEAR a record breaking year.... And I want to be able to do that every year from here on out. :sigh: BLISS! Bring on the barbecue!

No comments:

Post a Comment