Custom Search

Thursday, August 16, 2012

More picture issues.....

It's bad enough that there really aren't any great pictures of me. Hell, I'd settle for a good picture or even a decent picture.... No such luck. I am the epitome of NON-photogenic. With that being said however, in going through some old pictures of myself, still with the same stupid look and doofy smile and that certain "special quality" on my face in all of those pictures, I came to realize something. I really haven't changed much.

I have seen people I had "grown up with" and I have to say, some of them have NOT aged well. Yeah....the  "That 21 years since high school really have not been kind to you...." type of "not aged well". (Yes.... Do the math... I'm 39...)  I know a few that haven't changed at all, I mean AT ALL and I kind of wonder whether or not they made some deal with the devil or something, ya know?

So, there I was, looking at pictures of myself from back in elementary school, middle school, high school and it was weird. Same stupid, crooked, idiotic smile, goofy look, "special" quality, but other than hair color, hair style, and maybe some more freckles, I still look like the same idiot in the pictures from back then... I'm certainly the same height since I haven't grown since the sixth grade. I'm the same weight. Hell, I still have T-shirts from back then that I still wear. It's almost like looking at the same goofy picture.... Creepy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment