Custom Search

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to SCHOOL!!!!!!

That's right. The calendar is marked with the giant red "X" of doom. Today is the first day back at school for the boys, leaving their sister home saying, "Are they all MY toys now, mama?" I'll be fighting with the boys to get them up, dressed, fed and ready for school and onto the bus on time. We start the "school schedule" once again and we all have to get used to the insanity of the school week. It's bittersweet. On the one hand, YAY! THEY'RE BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! On the other hand, it's not as much fun because they're not here because they're at school.

So, I'll be sitting with Mini Me and we'll be hanging out and doing our thing.... For one more year.... Then she'll be off to Kindergarten and I'll be left to sit and wait for all the munchkins, all by myself and..... :sniffle: I think I just heard something break..... Yup.... It was the sound of my heart. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment