Custom Search

Monday, April 23, 2012

Volunteer class mom....


Being a volunteer mom in the classroom has its perks and rewards. I love being able to hang out with the little kids, they always seem so excited to see me when I pop into the classroom and it's fun. At the end of my "shift" I get hugs and pouts from all the kids begging me not to go and asking me if I'm going to come back again soon.... :sniffle: It's kind of cute....
The teachers will see that I am that kind of a goof and that I love being with the kids and sometimes ask me to go above and beyond what the average class mom might do because they know I'm a sucker for the kids and that I'm a goof and that I'll put on a good show... AND that I'm gonna do it.
Dang it.... I need to put on a better front..... Who am I kidding, the kids know I'm just a big a sucker as the teachers do.... Never mind.... Excuse me.... I have to go find my ears and fluffy tail and stuff and get ready for my day. I have to go draw whiskers on my face and find a pair of white sweatpants..... I can't disappoint the class..... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment