Custom Search

Friday, April 27, 2012

Dollies.....


I was never really one for dollies. For one thing, I find them to be really creepy and honestly, they freak me out.
So, for Christmas I got my daughter a dollie. She'd been asking for one and I finally gave in and go her a dollie. One that she would like playing with and one that wouldn't give me the heebie jeebies every time I saw it lying around the house or something. She has different outfits for "Daisy" and she has tea parties and picnics and "sleepovers". They "talk" and they play and have a grand old time. My daughter eats with Daisy, sleeps with Daisy, watches TV with Daisy, takes care of Daisy, brushes Daisy's hair a bajillion times a day..... Daisy's outfit gets changed a multitude of times throughout the day as well as her shoes and hairstyle. It's a wonderful thing. It's kind of cute and I guess most little girls have that dollie love that those like me wouldn't understand. Whatever. It pleases her. I still think they're creepy though..... :s


No comments:

Post a Comment