Custom Search

Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Boog!


My eldest son celebrates his 14th birthday today. Already a one year veteran of his teen years, it's hard to believe that my once squishy little baby boy who kept me in labor for four friggin' days is now a young man. A broody, moody change-y, constantly on the go, tall and lanky, squeaky voiced, kind of goofy, semi awkward young man, but a young man none the less. FOUR DAYS OF LABOR!!!!!!!!
My hopes for you are simple. Keep doing whatever it is that you're doing and make sure that day by day you try to improve on one little thing every day. You  are well on your way to growing into a good man and even though I know you think I am the UBER of dorks and stuff, I love you very much and I hope that someday you will come to see that everything I did, was because I love you. Someday, you will come to know a lot. Right now you only think you know everything.
I'm sure you'll think that I screwed up your birthday somehow, but well, it wasn't my intent and I did my best. I do hope you enjoy your day though. And yes, I made the animal cupcakes just like you wanted. :) Happy Birthday Boog! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment