Custom Search

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pictionary....


I was never really good at this game. Mostly because I can't draw to save my life. Whatever I draw all looks the same. The same squiggly lines, with dots and lopsided circles..... It's fun to play when I don't have to draw the pictures though. I have seen this game get rather intense and pretty serious. I mean REALLY serious. My friends and I once watched a long time relationship fall to pieces and the break up happen during a particularly intense game of pictionary.... It was really kind of awkward and very stupid..... I guess they weren't as firm and rock steady in their relationship as they thought.... And seriously.... It's a GAME....  Oh, never mind. If I have to explain it, you're not gonna understand it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment