Custom Search

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Moob!


Today brings the birthday of my second eldest son, who celebrates his 10th birthday. The double digits. OMG! Where did the time go? I still see your tiny little "angry newborn face" and remember the feeling and sensation of holding your teeny tininess in my arms. All the wishes and thoughts I had for you, all the words I whispered to you through the long nights in the hospital before we got to go home....
It's hard for me to believe how much you've grown. I am so proud  that you are turning into such a fine young man with all your hopes and ambitions right there on your sleeve while you chug forward to try and go after your dreams.
Wishing you so many more happiness-s than the tons that you have given to me over the years. I love you Moob!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment