Custom Search

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sometimes.....


As the stresses get less, I am coming to find that my bouts of O.C.D. aren't as bad as they used to be. I still have my moments, but most of the time, the things that I used to obsess about, don't seem to be such an issue any more.... I still find that lint all over something to be annoying or little stringy things that hang and maybe perhaps I still have an issue with numbers and counting and such, but the stresses related to them have gotten less severe. It's funny that a few years ago, I thought I needed to be on medication in order to deal with my issues. I thought I also had depression too..... I was also told that maybe perhaps all of my issues were all my fault and I SHOULD be medicated. I was also told that these issues that were causing me to feel the stresses were all in my head and that there wasn't a problem and to shut the fuck up.
It just turned out that I just had to get rid of a lot of useless baggage and clear my plate of the shit that got piled up on it to discover that it wasn't all me. I'm also kind of thankful that I decided NOT to take the meds. I've worked through the problems on my own and I don't think I would have gotten this far if I had been on some kind of medication. What do you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment