Custom Search

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mission accomplished!


I have decided that once a month, when I do not have my children and I am on my own, I will have a day where I do nothing. If I make it a mission for that day, I still accomplished something because that was the plan for that day, and I still got to sit around on my ass and watch my stories as it were.
So, I will no longer feel bad for not having done anything because it was my mission for that day. I no longer have to feel guilty for having gotten nothing productive accomplished because my mission was to do nothing and THAT got accomplished.... Well. It is an amazing thing how much effort I can put into my laziness and the only lamentation I have is when the remote is all the way over by my feet.....
WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment