Custom Search

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The night sky.....


There is something about looking up into the night sky and looking at the stars. Depending on the day and how much caffeine I've had, it either fills me with awe, makes me feel small and insignificant or fills me with dread that it could all just end one day and <POOF!> we'd be blinked out of existence. If you keep looking up into the night sky, (especially when you are in the country where there aren't a lot of city lights) eventually you'll see a "shooting star". Seeing the moon in all of it's brightness, seeing all the twinkling stars.... There's something very romantic about it..... But it can also fill me with feelings of dread.... I think it might be because I watched Armageddon a couple of times. :sigh: My quirks are far too numerous to list in one place, I know that, but I'm glad that I have an outlet to display them all...... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment