Custom Search

Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Vacation....


Now that I have all of my babies back here with me, my summer vacation "begins". Granted I only have them for a limited number of days before they go back to visit with their dad some more, but still...
So begins my daily "Yeehaw!" when I actually have to get up in the morning and make a proper breakfast and get through the day with doing activities and stuff, keeping the kids moving and tuckering them out, drive them here, drive them there, lunches and suppers, scheduling stuff to do with them while trying to keep them all amused and entertained, laundry, dishes, garbage, cleaning, baths and showers and tucking them into bed. Then to repeat the same thing the next day...
:sigh:  It's absolutely blissful! I missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment