Custom Search

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sleep cycles....


When insomnia rules over me, I have the hardest time staying motivated. It's weird. My body knows that its tired and wants to rest, but the mind keeps going and doesn't allow it to. I go through these random bursts of energy allowing me to do super human things, only to come around and have it bite me in the ass later as it drains the reserves of energy all together and I suffer more... When the bout of insomnia reaches its peak and I crash, I never get enough sleep and by the time I do manage to get somewhat caught up, I get insomnia again. Good times!
As much as I try to stay on a regular sleep schedule, it never really works out quite that way and despite the fact that I KNOW I should be sleeping, there's always just one more thing I want to get done...
One of these days, I'll work it through and figure out the sleeping thing. Until then... Well, whatever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment