Custom Search

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hitting...


Although there is a satisfaction in slugging someone who REALLY deserved it, there's also a feeling of "Meh..." when all is said and done. It's not to say I won't hit someone if they truly deserve it, but meh... It'd REALLY have to be worth my time and effort.
With kids, the rules are different. I don't know what the deal is. They'll smack, kick, punch, scratch, bite, slap, poke, gouge, rake, elbow, knee, pull, shove.... It's like releasing two angry, rabid honey badgers on each other... And the funny thing is, (And I've witnessed this happen on more than one occasion...) a few seconds AFTER the fight is done, a good portion of the time, the two kids are sitting there sharing a juicebox and a snack and they're like best friends for life.... WTF??!?? I guess there are some lessons that we can learn from children.... Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment