Custom Search

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blaaaaaaaaahh......


I have those days from time to time. The days when I don't want to do anything, I don't want to go anywhere, and I just don't give a crap about nothing. The things that seem rather appealing to me are spending the day in bed, eating junk food and sleeping it off until I wake up again for another dose of Twinkies and chips and dip. They happen when I don't have the kids around, Lucky's at work and the parents are away. It's been quite therapeutic. I concentrate on me and deal with the inner mechanations of my own inner thought and processes. It always ends with a bout of indigestion, but a breakthrough of sorts that leaves me feeling that I can move forward and fight through another day. Other times, I just sit and vege.

No comments:

Post a Comment