Custom Search

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Movie explosions....


Some of the greatest movies have the best explosions. Even the WORST movies redeem themselves a little when there are a few good explosions. And what's the deal with the "hero" NEVER looking behind him as he walks away in slow motion when the building blows up? I would totally be like "FIRE! WOO HOO! That's was freaking AWESOME!!!!!" (Which is probably why Michael Bay will never call me for a role in one of his movies....) I don't know what it is about those movie explosions that I find to be so cool. Apparently, I'm not the only one... What, I've been to the theater where I wasn't the only one cheering when the stuff started blowing up! (Someone OTHER than Lucky too!)
Another one of those things that brings me much amusement and joy... Movie explosions....

No comments:

Post a Comment