Custom Search

Friday, August 26, 2011

Woohoo!


I've come to the "Anniversary" of the day  I started this blog.... What have I done? What have I accomplished... Honestly? I've managed to have a book published, which was one of my goals, the patent thing hasn't yielded anything and it seems as though we are reaching the "give up" portion of that endeavor despite the YEARS we've spent on it... (Grrrr......) I've dropped a lot of baggage and am moving forward and it feels amazing, I've made great friends, met interesting people, I've made a life for myself and I'm actually starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for myself and my children as I've reached the conclusion that what I have happening now will NOT be the rest of my life. I've also had a few cathartic moments that have helped me to change a few things about myself that I didn't like and although I'm still a work in progress, I'm happier than I have been in a long time. I've set goals for myself that I've actually accomplished, and have set new ones again for the next coming year. My outlook has become a lot more positive and the "self discovery" thing has been quite therapeutic.
I'm able to say that I'm thankful for so many things now and mean it. I can appreciate them and it feels good. I'm not as angry about a lot of things any more simply because I don't have the time to stew in the negativity any more. It's been quite a year and has been quite the journey!
Thank you to those of who have been following along. And thank you to those who will be continuing to follow along too. And for those just tuning in or have recently tuned in, thank you too! I've reached 9700+ unique visitors and tens of thousands of hits here from all over the world and that's a pretty cool thing. THAT was kind of unexpected... So, I gonna keep doing my thing here and why don't we make tentative plans to meet back here, same time next year and see what I've accomplished then. I have to say, this has been a hoot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment