Custom Search

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Otis accidents....


Otis is getting older.... Fine he's ancient. He's an 18 year old Dachshund. He's partially blind, stone deaf and he leaks... He's become quite incontinent and I think a lot of the time, he doesn't even know that he's "going". It just kinda happens as he leaves trails instead of a pile or puddle... And it's never in an inconspicuous place. It's right in the middle of the hallway or something, right  where people walk. Sometimes, the people of the household don't notice the Otis leavings on the floor. (How many times do I have to explain, "Watch where you step!" to people....) The carpet cleaner has seen more use in the last couple of years than ever in its entire existence because the older Otis gets, the more he leaks out all sorts of stuff...
I can always tell when someone steps in something Otis left because I can hear it. It starts with the "Otis!" and ends with "Yuck! Gross! Awwww! My socks!!!!!" :sigh: Time to get the carpet cleaner again... I love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment