Custom Search

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Why, oh WHY?!??

It seems to me that the God given rights we had as Americans when our forefathers first founded this country are not the same rights that we have these days. The subtle changes that are made to them by each of those elected into office, the slight, "interpretational" changes that are made to them  in our courts by those who are supposed to uphold our laws... They find little tiny loopholes and stuff so that they can make these "slight changes" in the very system that outlines our rights and is supposed to protect us, to suit the needs of individuals instead of thinking about the masses. To sacrifice many for the sake of a few.... I mean, I doubt that our forefathers put together the Constitution in the hopes that it would get "changed" and allow criminals to get away with their crimes because some process in the arrest or whatever could be construed as "unconstitutional" or have our very rights as American citizens be stripped away from us because they're "TOO constitutional".....

This country seems to cater to everyone else except for it's own. We've dumbed down our educational curriculums so that the uneducated, non- English speaking aliens can also feel like they're doing well. We have to press one for English. Don't get me wrong. The U.S. is a place where people of all nations can come to make their dreams happen. To avoid religious prosecutions. To escape tyrannical leaders and impossible living situations. But honestly? Should it be done at the expense of it's American people? My parents were immigrants. My mom and my sister came here speaking no English. And pop came here speaking "This is a pen..." English. But just because they were U.S. noobies, they weren't asking for special help or aid or anything like that. My sister went into an ENGLISH speaking school and struggled for a little while until she learned the fucking language. My mom and dad struggled for a little while, but they learned the fucking language. They worked and paid taxes and did what they needed to do and made their way in the AMERICAN system. The way it ought to be. They embraced the fact that they had come to AMERICA. They respected the fact that they were in America and therefore went along with American law and the American system.

What's the American dream like now a days? Come to the country illegally, apply for government aid, get free money, free food, free housing, free education, free business opportunities, have some anchor babies that the government will pay for too, all at the expense of Americans who are financing it. And get this, these illegals are more entitled to these programs than American citizens are..... It's easier for them to apply for and get accepted into these programs.... The requirements for that? A name that English speaking people have a hard time pronouncing, no social security number, no habla Ingles.... NO OTHER COUNTRY would EVER think of letting outsiders get away with this kind of shit!

I get called all sorts of names for pointing this kind of crap out. Of course, it's generally by those useless hippie dippy types who sit around complaining about needing change, but don't actually DO anything but sit around and complain about it hoping that someone else will take care of what they're whining about to begin with. I get told that I should be more understanding, I should be more sensitive. I should be more reasonable. I should be more tolerant. I should give these people a chance to make changes in their lives and live the American dream.... At the expense of REAL Americans though? Fuck you. I don't want to be understanding. I don't want to be sensitive. I don't want to be reasonable. I don't want to be tolerant.  WHAT I WANT IS MY COUNTRY BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment