Custom Search

Monday, September 24, 2012

Food sharing....

I don't share food. It takes a lot for me NOT to stab someone in the hand with my fork when people reach over onto my plate to "taste" what I'm eating. I'm not quite sure if it's a pet peeve or a quirk or just an "eww" thing or the fact that I don't like to share, but I don't like to share my food. It's not like I don't EVER share my food. I will with little kids and stuff. They're alright. I could sit somewhere all day and eat whatever with a kid or a bunch of kids and take turns nomming a something. But if a big person tries to reach onto my plate? I will cut a bitch. Maybe it's the difference between having someone take the nom and not me giving it to them. I don't know. But I really have issues with it. I can share a bite with Puppy Guts too. Like, if we go out somewhere to eat, we'll each get something different and we'll "tasty bits" each others food and yay! It's a lot of fun and we get to enjoy different tasting noms. It's great. But if someone else tries to cross the personal space of my plate and invades the privacy bubble that should contain only me, my plate and my eating utensil, there are going to be problems. I have been known to stab people with a fork, a knife, a chopstick a spoon, or whatever else I happened to have in my hand at the time. If I didn't have anything in my hand, I'd bite. What can I say. I don't like to share food. It's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment