Custom Search

Monday, September 10, 2012

NFW!

If I had told you eleven years ago today that the next day, we would be seeing a great tragedy happen on U.S. soil and it is going to rock the world off it's feet, I'm thinking no one would have believed me. I don't think I would have believed me. The biggest scandal was the Chandra Levy/ Gary Condit thing and the nation was busy with that whole shit. Remember that? A girl was missing and some then married douchewad politician was thought to be the prime suspect in her disappearance and it was some huge scandal and shit like that. THAT was the big news of the week. I mean, we had O.J., and Jon Benet, you know what I mean. Nobody would have guessed that something WAY bigger than that was going to happen. It was all the rage to be up to date on what was going on with "that poor Levy girl".... How quickly she was forgotten.... On the morning of September 11, 2001, so much changed....

Here we sit again, on the eve of what was a great tragedy in American history. Please make sure that you take a moment tomorrow to remember all those who were killed that day, to say a little prayer for them and to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment