Custom Search

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chain Letters.....

I live on the edge here people..... Chain letters? Yeah. I break the chains.... I've never died. I've never had people around me die. I've never caught Dengue fever or gotten cancer. I haven't turned into a gerbil or a porcupine. I haven't ever had such a terrible string of bad luck that I didn't recover from. WTF....

I'm not sure about the whole aura of mystery that surrounds these things. It seems absolutely ridiculous to me but I suppose feeding on the superstitions of people is relatively easy. Nobody wants to be encased in a bubble of bad luck nor have the feeling that they are. And of course all of THAT shit is psychosomatic anyway.

I will continue to not forward chain letters and be the one to break the chain because I seriously don't have time for that shit, and besides, I don't think I know enough people who would take that shit seriously either.

Meh.... Whatever. Chain letters are stupid anyway...... Knock on wood.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment