Custom Search

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wow.... So it's 2012 now, for REALZ....



We've seen yet another year go by here and WOW, what a year it's been, huh? I have still yet to see my plans for world domination take shape and be fruitful and I still haven't become the multi gojillion dollar lotto winner either. :sigh:
The "holiday season" is past and here we are going back into the full throttle mode of the "day to day grind" once again. Reality has trickled back into our lives as the warm and fuzzy "holiday spirit" finally takes its leave and returns us to our regularly scheduled program. And I, again, return from Queen Bah Humbug to The Supreme Royal Highness and Ruler of Everything (in my own mind anyway).
My hopes for the coming year are small scale, but in the grand scheme will move mountains in my life. Small steps forward, starting on a journey that will take me straight ahead instead of stuck in a past that I can't change. Moving forward into a future that I am molding now so that it can take shape and be something as I increase my strides.
Last year saw me do things I was told I'd never be able to do. I did things I never thought I'd do or was capable of. I succeeded in doing things and achieving goals that seemed damn impossible at one time, but what do you know.... They got done. And here I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment